Matters of Security
|Voidspawn slain (8)|
DescriptionGezhe chose to base our operations as close to Oshu'gun as possible, without any regard for the safety of our crew. Why? Because he projected a ten percent increase in productivity by setting up shop here instead of in the mountains to the south.
Never mind the crazed voidspawn wandering all of ten feet away from us. That would be the security officer's problem, not Gezhe's.
Kill some voidspawn for me and I'll pay you a tenth of our security budget. Don't get excited, it's not much of a budget.
Keep it up and you and I are going to be the best of friends.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with The Consortium
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.