It Was Almost Alive
|The Tongue of Ba-Shon|
DescriptionA ritual took place here, and from the looks of it wasn't successful.
Among the abandoned items a book lies open. The text on the pages is foreign to you.
Carrying the whole book may be difficult, but a single page might be enough. If you can get the page to Lorewalker Cho he may be able to tell you what it says.
It appears to have been written in the Meng dynasty, but some of the symbols are wrong. I don't think the Mogu wrote this, although it is oddly close.
It will take me some time to translate. Keep moving and see if you can find anything else.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.