The Tongue of Ba-Shon
|Tongue of Ba-Shon Bound|
DescriptionThank you for coming, $p. I am sorry to have been so cryptic, but I could not risk alerting the mogu to my work here.
They are seeking something in the valley. Plundering the tombs of their old kings for relics of power.
I could not observe them long before having to flee, but I did manage to recover a relic of my own.
The Tongue of Ba-Shon will let us communicate securely over long distances, but only after I have bound it to myself.
I think I'm ready to begin, if you are.
It frightens me to think of what else they may find in the tombs...
RewardsYou will receive: 10 60
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,280 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.