Breaking the Emperor's Shield
|Interrupted the Spiritbinding Ritual|
|The Tongue of Ba-Shon|
DescriptionThe Mogu have been scattered and sparse in number for many years. Their purpose in the valley makes sense now.
With this many restless spirits they can build themselves an army using the guardians buried in each tomb. Combined with the Zandalari forces this would be devastating!
The Tomb of Secrets houses elite warriors called the Emperor's Shield. They must not be resurrected! You'll find the tomb on the highest rise to the southwest.
We cannot let this happen, <name>! The Thunder King will rain destruction on this land with his return.
RewardsYou will receive: 10 60
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,280 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.