|Pandaren Prisoners rescued (8)|
DescriptionLook, I know the Alliance needs recruits, and there's just not enough of us here right now to make a fighting presence of this town. But I know that the yaungol over at Fire Camp Ordo, to the northwest, have taken many of my people as prisoners. And I also know that if you would be willing to rescue them from their captivity, they'd more than likely be willing to join the Alliance. What do you say, <name>?
I really wasn't sure we stood a fighting chance out here, you know?
These guys may be a little rough around the edges, but we'll be able to whip 'em into shape. And when we do, we'll have a real fighting chance at holding our own here in Kun-Lai.
RewardsYou will receive: 10 20
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 13,140 experience
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.