They Stole My Luck!
|Lucky Virmen's Foot|
|Lucky Yak Shoe|
|Lucky Four Winds Clover|
|Lucky "Gold" Coin|
DescriptionMy journeys through Kun-Lai have taught me two things. First, never sneak up on a sleeping yak. Second, having luck on your side is both necessary and hard to come by.
The grummles believe in carrying a lucky trinket at all times. In my mind, if one trinket can sometimes bring luck, then many trinkets would guarantee it!
After arriving in One Keg my lucky trinkets were stolen by those little menace sprites. I'd be truly grateful if you could retrieve them for me.
I would be happy to lend it to you for your journey. Besides, I have some goods to win back from this shady grummle!
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.