|Shredder Keys (1)|
|Felhound Whistle (Provided) (1)|
DescriptionI finally got my shredder working but I seem to have lost the keys. I keep a pack of felhounds to protect my camp. They don't do a very good job and they like to bite me a lot. They also like shiny things. I think this one felhound I have may have eaten my shredder keys. I'll pay you if you'll take my felhound on a walk. Kill some helboars and let him eat. He'll do his business. When he's done, see if you can't find the keys in his "leavings."
Maybe do some fishing?
RewardsYou will receive:
|Ez-Thro Dynamite II|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.