Crimson Crystal Clue
|Crimson Crystal Shard (Provided)|
DescriptionAs the colossus falls under the weight of your attacks, you notice for the first time that it was holding a red crystal fragment.
While it was small and unnoticeable in the mountain giant's hand, it's a fairly hefty piece for you to carry around. It also suspiciously looks like it's a piece of the giant crystal in the middle of the ridge.
It's most definitely a clue as to the strangeness that is occurring here, and you're sure that the druids at the Cenarion Post to the south will want to see it.
Let me take a look at it.
Admittedly, I can feel a sickly, evil aura emanating off of it, but that's not exactly in my line of work. I'm just here to put an end to the mountain giant menace.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 75 reputation with Cenarion Expedition
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.