Measuring Warp Energies
Performing quests for the Aldor will cause your Scryers reputation level to decrease.
|Northern Pipeline Measured (1)|
|Eastern Pipeline Measured (1)|
|Southern Pipeline Measured (1)|
|Western Pipeline Measured (1)|
|Warp-Attuned Orb (1)|
DescriptionIf our instincts are right and these manaforges have been made using technology from Tempest Keep, then all of Outland could be in grave danger.
Tempest Keep's energy-recharging mechanisms were never supposed to be used this close to the land. The warp energies are capable of destroying this very land, even when contained within Kael's pipelines.
Take this orb to Manaforge B'naar; it is attuned to measure warp energies. Use it at the pipelines' ends, where they go into the earth.
We must find a way to shut down the manaforges or what little remains of Outland will be shattered into pieces.
|Energized Helm||Warp-Shielded Hauberk|
|Resonating Axe||Warpweaver's Gloves|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with The Aldor
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.