Shutting Down Manaforge B'naar
Performing quests for the Aldor will cause your Scryers reputation level to decrease.
|Manaforge B'naar Shut Down|
|B'naar Access Crystal|
DescriptionWe cannot shut down the manaforges by force as we'd risk causing an explosion that would shake Outland to the core.
According to your transcription, there is an emergency shutdown that permanently disables the technology - a safety mechanism common in naaru constructs.
To perform this procedure you will have to obtain a crystal that will allow you to communicate with the console. This access crystal is in the possession of an overseer called Theredis according to our information.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with The Aldor
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.