Elemental Power Extraction
|Elemental Power (5)|
|Elemental Power Extractor (Provided) (1)|
DescriptionDarn it, that didn't do it!
Ok, I've got another idea! I had Xyrol whip up an elemental power extractor. I'm not certain exactly what this power will do, but I know that I can use it.
The sundered rumblers and warp aberrations on the ledge of the Crumbling Wastes to the south have just what I need for the engines!
The extractor will change the form of their power into something solid that you'll be able to gather up after you've defeated them.
Just let me dump this stuff into the thing-a-ma-jig here and I'm sure it'll spit out a fully functioning phase engine core.
Oh, hey, I guess I ought to reward you for saving my neck! Hehe.
|Area 52 Engineering Gloves||Heavy-Duty Engineering Boots|
|Trep's Shoulderguards||Chief Engineer's Belt|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.