Curse of the Violet Tower
If you lose Archmage Vargoth's Staff, speak to Ravandwyr at Area 52 to receive a replacement. Provided item:
|Archmage Vargoth's Staff|
DescriptionNow, you will be able to use the archmage's staff to contact him.
He resides in the Violet Tower, on an 'island' to the southeast. The tower is both sanctuary and prison to him, cursed as it is. Kirin Tor can neither enter nor leave, keeping me apart from my master.
The staff's magic can penetrate the tower's defenses, but only if invoked by one outside the Kirin Tor.
Take the archmage's staff and use it to conjure his image. Tell him what has happened and that I have not completely failed him.
Ravandwyr has everything a master can expect of his apprentice. When I gave him the staff and told him to flee, I hoped that he would use it to find help and free me once Kael'thas's forces withdrew from the tower. Since then, I have learned a great deal about the nature of the curse.
It can be broken, <name>, but it will require your help.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.