Unlocking the Compendium
|Heliotrope Oculus (1)|
|Archmage Vargoth's Staff (1)|
DescriptionWhile I'm glad to have most of Krasus's Compendium back, it's useless without the heliotrope oculus. You see, Krasus was well aware of the sheer power of the spells recorded in the book and took steps to safeguard them from prying eyes.
Only a knowledgeable mage can use the oculus to unlock the compendium's secrets.
During Kael'thas's attack, one of his lieutenants, Spellreaver Marathelle, looted it and took it to Sunfury Hold northeast of the tower. No doubt she thought it a pretty little bauble.
And if the blood elves suffer from the loss of their local commander, so much the better.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.