The Lost Mistwhisper Treasure
If you lose Jaloot's Favorite Crystal, speak to High-Oracle Soo-say in Rainspeaker Canopy.
|Warlord Tartek slain (1)|
|Mistwhisper Treasure (1)|
DescriptionSo some puppy-men come and smash blue crystals at Great Mist Stone! Lots of rain and lightning and badness... blue is wrong crystal for Great Mist Stone! Dumb puppy-men.
After lightning, puppy-men stole big treasure we found in the sea-lake. We need treasure back to give to Great Mist Stone! Mist Stone is angry after what the puppy-men did!
One who took it named Tarter... no, Tiktak... no, no... Tartek. That it, Tartek! He went to the camp thing to north. Go get treasure back!
<Mistcaller Soo-gan lets loose a big toothy grin.>
|Bracers of Prompt Reclamation||Legguards of the Aggressive Emissary|
|Clear Earthen Scalemail||Handguards of Transient Friendship|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 350 reputation with The Oracles
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.