Lifeblood of the Mosswalker Shrine
If you lose Moodle's Stress Ball, speak to High-Oracle Soo-say in Rainspeaker Canopy.
|Lifeblood Shard (10)|
DescriptionI've always suspected that the pillars have been the main reason for our weather and seclusion from the undead... this confirms it a bit.
Not terribly long ago, there was a sound of a great explosion when the Lifeblood Pillar fell. The weather changed for the mosswalkers almost immediately... it began to snow, something we never see.
They were able to stop the snow by bringing more lifeblood crystals to the Great Moss Stone. Perhaps if we can do the same, it will help ward off the undead as well.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 350 reputation with The Oracles
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.