If you lose Lafoo's Bug Bag, speak to High-Oracle Soo-say in Rainspeaker Canopy.
|Extend Peace Offering to Shaman Vekjik|
|Rainspeaker Peace Offering|
DescriptionWe have great idea. You were friends with puppy-men, they maybe listen to you.
We want you to go give offering to Shaman Vekjik. He southwest where river turns into waterfall. Tell puppy-man we no want fight. Tell him we play nice.
You good <race>. We trust you do this right.
They keep messing with great stones... maybe they not know great stones are sacred.
RewardsYou will be able to choose one of these rewards:
|Drape of the Offered Branch||Cloak of the Buzzing Swarm|
|Lightning Beetle's Cape||Cloak of the Hardened Tortoise|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,770 experience
- 350 reputation with The Oracles
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.