Crocolisk Mastery: The Ambush
DescriptionThe largest crocolisk in the basin, known around here as "Bushwhacker" for his ambush prowess, likes to sun himself in the shallow waters of River's Heart. It's the large lake at the basin's center, and is to the east of our camp.
I want you to take the camouflage I've prepared and hide on the western beach of River's Heart and ambush Bushwhacker when he shows himself. Bring back his mighty jaws if you are able to overcome him.
What do you mean, our plan didn't work as intended?
Well, you did manage to get the kill, to your credit. Look at the size of this jaw! Hemet will be proud of our efforts. This crocolisk was truly a monster.
|Tooth-Marked Girdle||Crocscale Moccasins|
|Muck-Stained Carapace||Bent Crocolisk Tooth|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.