The Sapphire Queen
If you lose Dajik's Worn Chalk, speak to Elder Harkek in Frenzyheart Hill.
|Stinger of the Sapphire Queen|
DescriptionBristlepine can be dangerous, but most stay far away from wolvar. Wasps on other hand not fear the Frenzyheart... they even kill some of our hunters.
I know Rakjak want wasp queen dead, but no wolvar want to go into her hive. You go kill wasp queen in Sapphire Hive to southeast and get stinger for Rakjak. Me bet Rakjak like that.
Maybe wasps go away now and stop attacking Frenzyheart hunters.
|Chitin-Reinforced Hood||Stinger-Proof Chestguard|
|Insect-Filtering Faceguard||Bug-Smashing Pauldrons|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 11,770 experience
- 500 reputation with Frenzyheart Tribe
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.