The Angry Gorloc
If you lose Moodle's Stress Ball, speak to High-Oracle Soo-say in Rainspeaker Canopy.
|Travel to Mosswalker Village.|
DescriptionI not think you be back in time to go out again, but I wrong. I sending Moodle to nearby Mosswalker friends to bop silly Mosswalkers for not coming see shrine. Their village is east, up ridge, northeast of broken pillar.
You go with Moodle! He extra smart Rainspeaker... you listen to him good-like.
I knew the Mosswalkers were dead before we ever came, though I didn't know that the undead were behind it.
They are not supposed to be able to enter this land... the destruction of the Lifeblood Pillar must have allowed them in somehow. We must see to it that they leave.
RewardsYou will receive: 3 30
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 5,890 experience
- 250 reputation with The Oracles
The Angry Gorloc
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.