|Enrage|Stage One: The Final Assault
Deathwing assaults his enemies while attached to the platforms by his twisted limbs.
– Deathwing searches for his next enemy to assault. Deathwing assaults the platform with the largest number of players and an attached limb.
– Deathwing attempts to finish the job he started by bringing forth a second Cataclysm, inflicting 1245 Fire damage to all players.
– Deathwing creates an Elementium Bolt, sending it to the target platform.
– A Corrupting Parasite inflicts increasing Shadow damage periodically. When Corrupting Parasite's duration ends, the parasite detaches from the player and causes a Parasitic Backlash. This inflicts 208 Fire damage to players within 10 yards of the host.
– Deathwing's tentacle begins to Hemorrhage, creating several Regenerative Blood at a nearby location.
– The Regenerative Blood of Deathwing forms. Regenerative Bloods gain ten energy every 1 sec. The melee attacks of a Regenerative Blood also cause Degenerative Bite.
– A Regenerative Blood heals to full health when it reaches maximum energy.
In Raid Finder Difficulty, Regenerative Blood heals 50% of max health when it reaches maximum energy.
– Melee attacks cause Degenerative Bite, inflicting 1 Shadow damage every 1 sec for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
– Deathwing grasps onto each platform with one of his limbs.
– The Burning Blood gushes from the Tentacle, inflicting Fire damage every 2 sec. The damage increases as the Limb Tentacle's health lowers.
– At 75%, 50%, and 25% remaining health the Limb Tentacle sprouts several Blistering Tentacles that are immune to Area of Effect abilities.
– The Blistering Heat inflicts 11 Fire damage every 2 sec, and increases its damage by 5% for 3 sec. This effect stacks.
– The pain from severing Deathwing's limb interrupts his concentration, stunning him and inflicting 20% of his health in damage.
– A Mutated Corruption appears shortly after assaulting a platform.
– The crushing weight of the Mutated Corruption inflicts 103 Physical damage to enemies in a cone in front of the Corruption.
– The Mutated Corruption impales its target, inflicting 951 Physical damage to the target.
Stage Two: The Last Stand
At 20% remaining health, Deathwing falls forward onto the platform.
– Deathwing begins to Hemorrhage, creating several Congealing Blood at a nearby location. The Blood then moves towards Deathwing.
– If a Congealing Blood reaches Deathwing, it heals him for 1% of his maximum health.
– Pieces of Deathwing's armor chip off, forming three Elementium Fragments nearby.
In 25 player raids, eight Elementium Fragments form.
– The Fragment fires a piece of Shrapnel at a random player, inflicting 317 unresistable Physical damage.
– Pieces of Deathwing's armor chip off, forming two Elementium Terrors nearby.
– The Elementium Terror's melee attacks cause Tetanus, inflicting 272 Physical damage and an additional 21 Physical damage every 1 sec. The effect stacks.
– Corrupted Blood gushes from Deathwing, inflicting Fire damage every 2 sec. The damage increases as Deathwing's health lowers. At 15%, 10%, and 5% remaining health, Deathwing hemorrages. This increases the damage dealt by Corrupted Blood.
The Dragon Aspects assist in the fight against Deathwing. Each aspect channels Expose Weakness on their respective Limb Tentacle when Deathwing begins to cast Cataclysm. Expose Weakness increases the damage done to the Tentacle by 100%.
Each Aspect also channels Concentration after the players destroy their respective tentacle, preventing the Aspect from assisting the players with their presence and their special powers. The Aspects resume assisting the players when Stage Two begins.
– Alexstrasza Cauterizes the Blistering Tentacles, inflicting lethal damage over 5 sec. Cauterize also reduces the damage inflicted by Corrupted Blood.
In Heroic Difficulty Alexstrasza Cauterizes the Corrupting Parasite, inflicting 3% Fire damage every 0.5 sec.
– Nozdormu forms a Time Zone at the target location, causing the Elementium Meteor to lapse in time and decrease its travel speed dramatically upon entering the zone. Any enemy creatures within the Time Zone have their attack speed decreased by 50%.
In Heroic Difficulty the Time Zone slows the effects of Corrupting Parasite.
Enter the Dream
– The Presence of Ysera allows players to enter the Dream, decreasing damage taken by 50% for 5 sec.
– The Presence of Kalecgos allows attacks and abilities to cause Spellweaving. Spellweaving inflicts 15 Arcane damage to enemies within 6 yards, excluding the current target.
– The Carrying Winds take players between adjacent platforms, and increase their movement speed by 60% for 10 sec. This effect stacks.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.