- Archbishop Benedictus yells: And YOU! We will FEAST on your ashes! Now, DIE!
- Archbishop Benedictus yells: I looked into the eyes of The Dragon, and despaired...
- Archbishop Benedictus says: And now, Shaman, you will give the Dragon Soul to ME.
- Archbishop Benedictus says: Get inside, quickly! I'll hold them off!
- Archbishop Benedictus says: I suppose it has to be this way, then. If only you'd seen what I've seen. THEN you'd understand.
- Archbishop Benedictus says: There is no good. No evil. No Light. There is only POWER!
- Archbishop Benedictus says: We serve the world's TRUE masters! When their rule begins, we will share in their glory!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: The Light Will Consume You!
Benedictus assaults Thrall with the powers of the Holy Light.
- Righteous Shear – Archbishop Benedictus targets a random player with Righteous Shear, inflicting Holy damage to players within 10 yards of the target per stack of Righteous Shear.
- Wave of Virtue – Archbishop Benedictus summons a Wave of Virtue to sweep across the platform, inflicting 29250 to 30750 Holy damage to nearby players and knocking them back.
Stage Two: Drown in Shadow!
At 60% remaining health Archbishop Benedictus casts Twilight Epiphany, showing his true form, transforming into an agent of the Twilight and trapping Thrall in a Twilight Prison.
- Twilight Shear – Archbishop Benedictus targets a random player with Twilight Shear, inflicting Shadow damage to players within 10 yards of the target per stack of Twilight Shear.
- Corrupting Twilight – Archbishop Benedictus forms three orbs of Corrupting Twilight and raises them above his head, sending them to assault a nearby player and causing a Twilight Blast.
- Twilight Blast – Archbishop Benedictus' Twilight Blast inflicts 14625 to 15375 Shadow damage to players within 6 yards.
- Wave of Twilight – Archbishop Benedictus summons a Wave of Twilight to sweep across the platform, inflicting 29250 to 30750 Shadow damage to nearby players, knocking them back.
- Thrall – Thrall will assist his allies in combat with Archbishop Benedictus.
Hour of Twilight is only available on Heroic Difficulty.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.