- Queen Azshara yells: Ah, welcome. You are here to join us in the coming celebration? No? A pity.
- Queen Azshara yells: Bold of you, to strike a queen. A lesser monarch might be enraged.
- Queen Azshara yells: Dance for the Eternal Court.
- Queen Azshara yells: Enough! As much as I adore playing hostess, I have more pressing matters to attend to.
- Queen Azshara yells: I beseech of you, my beloved subjects: Put an end to these miscreants.
- Queen Azshara yells: I have no time for such diversions. Keepers of Eternity, will you stand for your queen?
- Queen Azshara yells: Riders, to me!
- Queen Azshara yells: Serve Azshara, puppets, and rejoice.
- Queen Azshara yells: Still these strangers would oppose your queen's will. Who will stop them?
- Queen Azshara yells: To prepare for a world of perfection, the imperfect must be swept away.
- Queen Azshara says: My noble Varo'then, do return and dispose of this murderous band.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Servant of the Queen – Queen Azshara charms a random player, causing them to become a puppet. Destroying the puppet strings releases the player from Azshara's control.
- Total Obedience – Queen Azshara attempts to charm every player and turn them into puppets for 20 sec.
Queen Aszhara commands two of her Enchanted Magi to attack the players. When the players defeat an Enchanted Magus or enough time elapses, another two Magi enter combat. Each Enchanted Magi possess one of three schools of magic.
When the players defeat all of the Enchanted Magi, Queen Azshara retreats from combat and the players complete the encounter.
- Frost Magus
- Ice Fling – The Enchanted Magus inflicts (100% of Spell power) Frost damage on a random player.
- Coldflame – The Enchanted Magus's Coldflame inflicts 6000 Frost damage in a line, and continues to inflict 6000 Frost damage every 1 sec. for 4 sec.
- Blades of Ice – The Enchanted Magus charges at the location of a random player, then inflicts 75% weapon damage as Frost damage to all players within 5 yards of the location.
- Fire Magus
- Fireball – The Enchanted Magus inflicts (100% of Spell power) Fire damage on its current target.
- Firebomb – The Enchanted Magus hurls a fiery bomb at a random player, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Fire damage on them and other players within 10 yards and reducing their movement speed for 5 sec.
- Blast Wave – The Enchanted Magus unleashes a wave of flame, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Fire damage on enemies within 40 yards.
- Arcane Magus
Heroic Difficulty Only
Well of Eternity is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.