- Warlord Zon'ozz yells: Gul'kafh an'qov N'Zoth.
- Warlord Zon'ozz yells: N'Zoth ga zyqtahg iilth.
- Warlord Zon'ozz yells: Sk'magg yawifk hoq.
- Warlord Zon'ozz yells: Sk'shgn eqnizz hoq.
- Warlord Zon'ozz yells: Sk'uuyat guulphg hoq.
- Warlord Zon'ozz yells: Uovssh thyzz... qwaz...
- Warlord Zon'ozz yells: Vwyq agth sshoq'meg N'Zoth vra zz shfk qwor ga'halahs agthu. Uulg'ma, ag qam.
- Warlord Zon'ozz yells: Zzof Shuul'wah. Thoq fssh N'Zoth!
- Warlord Zon'ozz whispers: Gaze into the heart of N'Zoth.
- Warlord Zon'ozz whispers: Once more shall the twisted flesh-banners of N'Zoth chitter and howl above the fly-blown corpse of this world. After millennia, we have returned.
- Warlord Zon'ozz whispers: The will of N'Zoth corrupts you.
- Warlord Zon'ozz whispers: To have waited so long... for this...
- Warlord Zon'ozz whispers: Victory for Deathwing. For the glory of N'Zoth!
- Warlord Zon'ozz whispers: Your agony sustains me.
- Warlord Zon'ozz whispers: Your fear drives me.
- Warlord Zon'ozz whispers: Your suffering strengthens me.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Focused Anger – Warlord Zon'ozz increasingly focuses his anger and rage, increasing his Physical damage done by 10% and his attack speed by 10% . This effect stacks.
- Psychic Drain – Warlord Zon'ozz channels a wave of psychic force in a 30 degree cone in front of himself, inflicting 75 Shadow damage and leeching life for ten times the amount of damage dealt.
- Disrupting Shadows – Warlord Zon'ozz covers random players with Disrupting Shadows. The effect inflicts 21 Shadow damage every 2 seconds. The shadows also deal 37 Shadow damage and knockback the targeted player if the effect is dispelled.
In Heroic Difficulty the effect deals 37 Shadow damage and knocks back all players within 0 yards.
- Disrupting Shadows – Warlord Zon'ozz covers random players with Disrupting Shadows. The effect inflicts 21 Shadow damage every 2 seconds.
Warlord Zon'ozz summons a Void of the Unmaking. This void travels forward until it encounters a soul to absorb.
- Void Diffusion – When the Void collides with a player it diffuses, inflicting 112 Shadow damage split evenly between nearby players. The force of this diffusion causes the void to ricochet in the opposite direction, and the absorbed souls increase the damage the Void inflicts by 20% per diffusion.
- Void Diffusion – When the Void collides with a player it diffuses, inflicting 50,000 Shadow damage. The force of this diffusion causes the void to ricochet in the opposite direction, and the absorbed souls increase the damage the Void inflicts by 5% per diffusion.
- Black Blood Eruption – If the Void of Unmaking reaches the outer edges of the Maw of Go'rath, it will spark a violent reaction. This eruption deals 50 Shadow damage to all targets within the maw, knocking them into the air.
- Zon'ozz Diffused
When the Void collides with Warlord Zon'ozz, it inflicts a distracting shock to him. The Void Diffusion increases the damage Zon'ozz takes by 5% for every time the Void of the Unmaking bounces between players. This collision enrages Warlord Zon'ozz, causing him to awaken the Maw of Go'rath and lose his Focused Anger.
In Heroic Difficulty the awakening of the Maw of Go'rath causes many different types of tentacles to emerge and attack the players.
- Black Blood of Go'rath – Warlord Zon'ozz inflicts 7 Shadow damage every 1 sec. to all players for 30 sec.
In Heroic Difficulty each tentacle of Go'rath inflicts 3 Shadow damage every 2 sec. to all nearby enemies. The damage is multiplied by the number of tentacles alive.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.