Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Kill the Intruders!
- Curse of Blood – High Priestess Azil curses a random enemy player, increasing the player's Physical damage taken by 1000 for 15 sec.
- Force Grip – High Priestess Azil traps her current enemy target in a field of energy for 5 sec, repeatedly lifting them up and then slamming them into the ground. Each time the target is slammed into the ground, they are dealt 4042 to 4250 Physical damage.
- Gravity Well – High Priestess Azil summons a Gravity Well at the location of a random player. After 3 seconds, the Gravity Well fully forms and will then pull any nearby target within 10 yards of the well's center towards it. A Gravity Well will also inflict Shadow damage every 0.5 second to any target within the well. The damage inflicted is increased the closer the target is to the center of the Gravity Well. Gravity Wells have a duration of 20 seconds.
In Heroic Difficulty a Gravity Well no longer has a set duration. If a Gravity Well kills a unit, they shrink in size by 25%. So after killing 4 units, they disappear.
- Devout Follower – Devout Followers rush to help High Priestess Azil during the fight. These creatures have very low health.
Stage Two: Feel the Fury of Earth!
High Priestess Azil begins this stage by casting Energy Shield, then she hovers up to her altar where she will cast Seismic Shard three times. After finishing casting the Seismic Shard spells, she returns to the ground. Many more Devout Followers rush to help Azil during this stage.
- Energy Shield – High Priestess Azil creates an Energy Shield around her which reduces the damage she takes by 75%. When the shield is initially created, any enemy target within 5 yards is dealt 5415 to 5985 Arcane damage and knocked back.
- Seismic Shard – High Priestess Azil magically raises up a huge shard of stone, then throws it at the location of a random enemy player. When the shard lands it inflicts 12535 to 14065 damage to all units within 3.5 yards.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.