Yor'sahj the Unsleeping
- Yor'sahj the Unsleeping yells: Ez, Shuul'wah! Sk'woth'gl yu'gaz yoh'ghyl iilth!
- Yor'sahj the Unsleeping yells: Iilth qi'uothk shn'ma yeh'glu Shath'Yar! H'IWN IILTH!
- Yor'sahj the Unsleeping whispers: O, Deathwing! Your faithful servant has failed you!
- Yor'sahj the Unsleeping whispers: You will drown in the blood of the Old Gods! ALL OF YOU!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Void Bolt – Yor'sahj the Unsleeping blasts his primary target with dark energy, dealing (100% of Spell power) Shadow damage initially and then 1017 to 1183 Shadow damage every 2 seconds. This effect stacks.
- Call Blood of Shu'ma – Yor'sahj the Unsleeping calls to the might of Shu'ma, summoning three differently colored globules of his blood. These globules path slowly towards Yor'sahj, infusing him with additional powers if they reach him.
In Heroic difficulty four slimes answer Yor'sahj's call.
- Fusing Vapors – The blood globules emit a fusing vapor when damaged below 50% health that heals all other active globules for 5% of their maximum life.
When one globule dies, the surviving globules completely fuse and gain immunity to all forms of damage.
- Glowing Globule – When a Glowing Globule reaches Yor'sahj, it infuses Yor'sahj with the Glowing Blood of Shu'ma.
- Glowing Blood of Shu'ma – Yor'sahj's Void Bolt now hits all nearby targets for (100% of Spell power) Shadow damage in addition to the primary target component, Yor'sahj uses his abilities twice as often, and his attack speed increases by 50%.
- Cobalt Globule – When a Cobalt Globule reaches Yor'sahj, it infuses Yor'sahj with the ability to summon Mana Voids.
- Mana Void – A Mana Void leeches all the mana from every ranged spell caster and healer, storing the mana within itself. Destroying the Mana Void evenly returns the total of the leeched mana via Mana Diffusion to players within 30 yards.
- Mana Void – A Mana Void leeches all the mana from every ranged spell caster and healer, storing the mana within itself. Destroying the Mana Void evenly returns the total of the leeched mana via Mana Diffusion to players within 100 yards.
- Crimson Globule – When a Crimson Globule reaches Yor'sahj, it infuses Yor'sahj with the Searing Blood ability.
- Searing Blood – Yor'sahj sears the blood of three random players, inflicting a base of 5775 Fire damage. The further the target stands from Yor'sahj, the greater shock received from the blast.
In 25 player raids, Yor'sahj sears the blood of eight random players.
- Dark Globule – When a Dark Globule reaches Yor'sahj, the corruption of the blood seeps out into the Maw of Shu'ma. This vile corruption then periodically creates Forgotten Ones that attack the players.
- Acidic Globule – When an Acidic Globule reaches Yor'sahj, the Maw of Shu'ma infuses with the acidic blood and stimulates further Digestive Acid production.
- Digestive Acid – Digestive Acid periodically secretes from the stomach lining, inflicting 9652 to 10148 Nature damage to a player and nearby allies within 4 yards.
- Digestive Acid – Digestive Acid periodically secretes from the stomach lining, inflicting 9652 to 10148 Nature damage to a random player.
- Shadowed Globule – When a Shadowed Globule reaches Yor'sahj, it infuses Yor'sahj with the Deep Corruption ability.
- Deep Corruption – Yor'sahj's Deep Corruption spreads to every player, causing every fifth healing or absorption effect cast on a player to trigger a violent detonation, inflicting 10175 to 11825 Shadow damage to all players.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.