- Morchok yells: Cowards. Weaklings. Come down and fight, or I will bring you down.
- Morchok yells: Flee, and die.
- Morchok yells: I will turn this tower to rubble, and scatter it across the wastes.
- Morchok yells: Impossible. This cannot be. The tower... must... fall...
- Morchok yells: No mortal shall turn me from my task.
- Morchok yells: Run, and perish.
- Morchok yells: Wyrmrest will fall. All will be dust.
- Morchok yells: You seek to halt an avalanche. I will bury you.
- Morchok yells: You thought to fight me alone? The earth splits to swallow and crush you.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Stomp – Morchok performs a massive stomp, splitting 148500 damage between all players within 25 yards. Morchok's current target and their closest ally will take a double portion of the damage.
In Heroic Difficulty Stomp also increases the Physical damage taken by affected players by 148500% for 10 sec.
- Crush Armor – Morchok strikes his current target, inflicting 120% normal melee damage and reducing the target's armor by 10% for 20 sec. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
- Resonating Crystal – Morchok conjures an explosive crystal onto the battlefield that explodes after 12 sec. for massive Shadow damage. The explosion splits the damage between three random players, and the total damage inflicted increases depending on the distance of each player from the crystal.
In 25 Player raids, the damage splits between seven random enemies.
- Furious – At 20% remaining health, Morchok becomes furious and increases his attack speed by 30% and his damage inflicted by 20%.
Morchok uses the power of the earth to draw all players to him, inflicting 5% of their total health as Physical damage every sec. for 5 sec. While the power of the earth draws the players to him, Morchok also summons Earth's Vengeance.
- Earth's Vengeance – Shards of Earth's Vengeance erupt from the ground, inflicting 3300 Physical damage to nearby players within 2 yards and leaving behind obstacles.
- Black Blood of the Earth – Morchok causes the Black Blood of the Earth to erupt outwards from him, inflicting 825 Nature damage and increasing Nature damage taken by 100% every sec. while a player stands within the blood. This effect stacks up to 20 times.
- Kohcrom – Upon reaching 90% remaining health, Morchok tears himself in half and creates his twin Kohcrom. He casts the same spells as Morchok, but a few seconds later.
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.