Hex Lord Malacrass
- Hex Lord Malacrass yells: Da shadow gonna fall on you....
- Hex Lord Malacrass yells: Dis not... da end for me!
- Spirit Bolts – Malacrass channels a powerful barrage of spirit bolts, inflicting 3 Shadow damage to nearby players every 0.5 second.
- Drain Power – Malacrass drains the power out of all nearby players, increasing his damage done by 5%. This effect stacks.
- Siphon Soul – Malacrass draws the soul of a random player, granting him the powers of their class for 30 sec.
- Death Knight
- Death and Decay – Malacrass inflicts 74 Shadow damage every 2 sec to all players in the affected 5 yard radius area for 10 sec.
- Blood Worms – Malacrass infects a random target with Blood Worms, causing worms to emerge from the infected player's location. These worms move towards Malacrass and heal him for 3% of his maximum health when they reach him.
- Blood Worm – These worms move towards Malacrass and heal him for 3% of his maximum health when they reach him.
- Typhoon – Malacrass summons a violent Typhoon that inflicts (100% of Spell power) Nature damage when in contact with enemies and knocks them back.
- Moonfire – Malacrass burns a random enemy for 57 Arcane damage and inflicts 6 additional damage every 3 seconds for 12 sec.
- Lifebloom – Malacrass casts Lifebloom, healing himself for 4 every second and then 10% of his maximum life after 7 sec.
- Explosive Trap – Malacrass places a fire trap that explodes when an enemy approaches, causing 28 Fire damage and burning all enemies within 10 yards for 45 additional Fire damage over 10 sec.
- Freezing Trap – Malacrass places a frost trap that freezes and stuns all enemies within 7 yards for 10 sec. The trap triggers when an enemy approaches.
- Snake Trap – Malacrass places a trap that releases several venomous Amani Snakes when an enemy approaches.
- Frost Nova – Malacrass inflicts (100% of Spell power) Frost damage to all enemies, immobilizing them and increasing their Frost damage taken by 50% for up to 5 sec.
- Frostbolt – Malacrass inflicts (100% of Spell power) Frost damage to a random enemy and reduces their movement speed by 50% for 4 sec.
- Ice Lance – Malacrass inflicts (14.3% of Spell power) Frost damage on a random enemy.
- Avenging Wrath – Malacrass increases all damage he inflicts by 50% for 10 sec.
- Consecration – Malacrass consecrates the land beneath him, inflicting 17 Holy damage every 2 seconds to enemies who enter the 10 yard area.
- Holy Light – Malacrass calls upon Holy magic to heal himself or an ally for 20% of the target's maximum health.
- Flash Heal – Malacrass calls upon Holy magic to heal himself or an ally for 20% of their maximum health.
- Psychic Scream – Malacrass lets out a psychic scream, causing nearby enemies within 40 yards to flee for 4 sec.
- Leap of Faith – Malacrass pulls the spirit of a random friendly target to him, instantly moving them to his side.
- Shadow Word: Pain – Malacrass utters a word of darkness at a random enemy, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Shadow damage every 2 seconds for 18 sec.
- Smoke Bomb – Malacrass hurls a 7 yard radius smoke bomb onto the ground, immediately inflicting 28 damage and reducing the chance to hit by 75% for players who stand in it. The smoke cloud lasts 10 sec.
- Wound Poison – Malacrass poisons his current target, inflicting 9 Nature damage and reducing all healing dealt to them by 5% for 15 sec. This effect stacks up to 5 times.
- Slice and Dice – This maneuver increases Malacrass' attack speed by 50% for 40 sec.
- Chain Lightning – Malacrass strikes an enemy with a lightning bolt, inflicting (100% of Spell power) Nature damage then arcing to other nearby enemies. The spell affects up to 3 targets, and each successive target takes 50% less damage.
- Fire Nova Totem – Malacrass summons a Fire Nova Totem. Unless it is destroyed within 5 seconds, the totem inflicts 57 Fire damage to enemies within 20 yards.
- Healing Wave – Malacrass calls upon Nature magic to heal himself or an ally for 20% of their maximum health.
- Bane of Doom – Malacrass curses a random target with impending doom, inflicting (200% of Spell power) Shadow damage after 30 sec.
- Unstable Affliction – Malacrass' Shadow energy slowly destroys a random player, inflicting 34 Shadow damage over 10 sec. If a player dispels Unstable Affliction, it inflicts 6 Shadow damage to the dispeller and silences them for until cancelled.
- Rain of Fire – Malacrass calls down a molten rain on the location of a random player, burning all enemies in a 5 yard radius area for 17 Fire damage every 2 seconds for 10 sec.
- Mortal Strike – Malacrass inflicts 150% of his normal melee attack on his current target and leaves them wounded, reducing the effectiveness of any healing dealt to the target by 50% for 5 sec.
- Spell Reflection – Malacrass reflects the next 2 spells cast upon him for 5 sec.
- Heroic Leap – Malacrass leaps through the air at a random player and slams down on all enemies within 5 yards of the target, inflicting 125% of a normal melee attack and stunning them for 2 sec.
- Rising Sun Kick – Malacrass kicks upwards, dealing 150% of his normal melee attack as damage, and increasing damage taken by his target by 25% for 15 sec.
- Hex Sphere – Malacrass forms a sphere of dark energy on the ground near him that last for 30 sec, dealing 32 Shadow damage to enemies that touch it.
- Renewing Mist – Malacrass channels healing energy into himself, healing him for 36 every 3 sec for 15 sec.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.