Nalorakk <Bear Avatar>
- Nalorakk yells: I... be waitin' on da udda side....
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
Stage One: Make Way for the Nalorakk!
Nalorakk begins the battle in troll form. He performs Brutal Strikes on the tank and periodically Surges toward the most distant enemy, leaving them vulnerable to additional Surges.
Stage Two: Calling on the Beast
Nalorakk transforms into a bear. In bear form he attacks the tank with two different bleed effects, Rend Flesh and Lacerating Slash. Nalorakk also lets loose with a Deafening Roar to briefly silence his enemies.
- Rend Flesh – Nalorakk rends the flesh of the target, inflicting 7 Physical damage every 0.5 sec for 5 sec.
- Lacerating Slash – Nalorakk slashes his current target and leaves a horrible bleeding wound, inflicting 19 Physical damage every 3 seconds for 24 sec.
- Deafening Roar – Nalorakk lets loose a Deafening Roar, silencing his enemies for 2 sec.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.