Jan'alai <Dragonhawk Avatar>
- Jan'alai yells: I show you strength... in numbers.
- Jan'alai yells: Spirits of da wind be your doom!
- Jan'alai yells: Tazaga-choo!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Flame Breath – Jan'alai chooses a random player, then turns and casts Flame Breath in their direction. The Flame Breath inflicts 45 Fire damage to all enemies in a frontal 60 degree cone from Jan'alai. The Flame Breath also leaves a line of fire that inflicts 23 Fire damage every 1 sec. to enemies within 4 yards of the path of flame.
- Fire Bomb – Jan'alai teleports to the middle of the platform and creates Fire Bombs around the platform. After five seconds Jan'alai detonates the Fire Bombs, inflicting 85 Fire damage to players within 3 yards of a Fire Bomb.
- Frenzy – At 20% remaining health, Jan'alai enters a Frenzy. This increases his Physical damage dealt by 50% and attack speed by 50%.
Flanking Jan'alai's platform are 36 Dragonhawk Eggs. They can be hatched by Amani'shi Hatchers or by Jan'alai's Hatch All Eggs ability.
- Amani'shi Hatcher – Jan'ali periodically summons two Amani'shi Hatchers. They run to opposite sides of the platform and begin to hatch three Amani Dragonspawn Hatchlings every 1.5 seconds.
- Amani Dragonhawk Hatchling – These creatures have low health.
- Flame Buffet – The Amani Dragonhawk Hatchling casts a Flame Buffet at its current target, inflicting 6 Fire damage and increasing Fire damage taken by 3% for 10 sec. This effect stacks, but dispelling Flame Buffet once removes the entire stack.
- Hatch All Eggs – At 35% remaining health, Jan'alai hatches all remaining Dragonhawk Eggs. The newly hatched Amani Dragonhawk Hatchlings then join the fight.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.