– Akil'zon charges the air around a random player, inflicting 40 Nature damage in a 5 yard radius, and increasing Nature damage taken by 25% for 20 sec. This effect stacks up to 10 times.
– Akil'zon unleashes a burst of electrical energy at his current target, inflicting 34 Nature damage.
– Akil'zon calls an Amani Kidnapper to snatch a random player into the air.
– While in the air, the Amani Kidnapper inflicts 4% of a players's maximum health as damage every second. The player can continue to use spells, items and abilities. Slaying the Amani Kidnapper frees the trapped player.
– Akil'zon summons a flock of Soaring Eagles. They have very low health.
– The Soaring Eagles dive on random players, inflicting 29 damage. The flock swoops down less frequently as players slay the Soaring Eagles.
– Akil'zon immobilizes a random player in midair and creates a massive electrical storm for 8 sec. Players within 20 yards of the immobilized player are safe from the storm. Every second a player stands outside this safe distance, the storm inflicts 18 Nature damage and increases Nature damage taken by 100% for 3 sec.
Heroic Difficulty Only
Zul'Aman is only available in Heroic Difficulty.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.