Here are the full patch notes for Patch 7.2.5.
New FeaturesTimewalking: The Black Temple
The time has come to join a raid of 10-30 adventurers and venture back in time to The Black Temple in Outland
. You’ll be scaled to player level 70 and item level 141 on your way into this memorable highlight of the Burning Crusade expansion.All New Story ScenarioIn this new scenario
, you’ll use the time-twisting powers of the Bronze Dragonflight to help Chromie prevent her own assassination.New Events
- The Trial of Style
The Blood Elves have teamed up with the Ethereal transmogrifiers to put on a grand Azerothian fashion tournament. Compete against five other players to determine who’s the best dresser.
Auction House Dance Studio
- A wondrous celebration of all things moonkin is happening in Moonglade. Stop by and see what you can learn!
The Great Gnomeregan Race Pet Battle Dungeon: Deadmines
- The main auction houses in Orgrimmar and Stormwind have been cleaned out and turned into dance parties for the day. Crowd on in and show some faction pride!
Something is amiss in the Deadmines and it will take you and your battle pets to put a stop to it. Speak to Breanni in Dalaran to begin the quest. Requires completion of Pet Battle Dungeon: Wailing Caverns.Darkmoon Faire Rocks
The forsaken band Blight Boar has invaded the Darkmoon Faire
! Every hour on the half-hour, the band will rock out with a death metal tune. Battle the Metal Knight to earn achievements, consumables, and a monthly chance at a brutal helm or killer guitar mace.
ChangesClasses Vampiric Blood
is now learned at level 60 (was 57). Frost Unholy Dark Infusion
now reduces Dark Transformation
's cooldown by 7 seconds (was 5 seconds). Sudden Doom
now procs 20% slower. Demon Hunter
Chaos Blades now increase damage done by 30% (was a scaled increase based on Mastery), duration increased to 18 seconds (was 12).
- Fel Barrage no longer uses charges, and now has a 1 minute cooldown (was a 30-second recharge time). Your damaging abilities now have a chance to reduce the cooldown by 5 seconds.
- Fel Barrage damage increased by 100%, and now deals damage over 2 seconds (was 1 second).
- Prepared now generates 100 Fury over 10 seconds (was 40 Fury over 5 seconds).
- Damage of all abilities, including talents, increased by 15%.
- Blade Turning redesigned: Parrying an attack increases your Pain generation by 20% for 5 seconds.
- Demon Spikes can only be extended to a maximum of three times its base duration.
- Demonic Infusion cooldown reduced to 1.5 minutes (was 2 minutes).
- Feast of Souls total healing increased by 20%.
- now costs 30 Pain (was 20 Pain).
- periodic damage increased by an additional 22%.
- Last Resort will not absorb a killing blow of more than 200% of the player's maximum health.
- Lesser Soul Fragment generation from Shear has been increased by 10%.
- Soul Cleave now costs 25 to 50 Pain (was 30 to 60), and now heals for 6.6 times Attack Power per 25 Pain spent.
- Spirit Bomb redesigned: Consume all Soul Fragments within 25 yards and then explode, afflicting nearby enemies with Frailty for 20 seconds and damaging them for 3.0x Attack Power fire per fragment. You heal for 20% of all damage you deal to enemies with Frailty.
- When Demon Spikes is activated and a Demon Spikes buff is already present, the values of the two buffs are now correctly averaged.
- When Soul Fragments are created that exceed the cap of 5 active fragments, the oldest fragment is now automatically consumed if it is within 60 yards of the Demon Hunter. If it is more than 60 yds from the Demon Hunter, it despawns.
Stellar Drift now increases 's damage by 50% (was 60%).
- damage increased by 11%.
- damage increased by 30%.
- Soul of the Forest now causes your finishing moves to deal 5% increased damage and grant 5 Energy per combo point.
- Healing from Frenzied Regeneration and Skysec's Hold is no longer increased by Mastery: Nature's Guardian.
- Galactic Guardian's proc rate reduced by 30%.
- Gore is now also activated by Maul.
- Ironfur now increases armor by 65% (was 80%).
- Maul damage increased by 650%, cost increased to 45 Rage (was 20). Maul is now on the global cooldown, and has no self-cooldown (was 3 seconds). Maul damage not increased in PvP.
- Mark of Ursol removed.
- Rage generated per melee swing reduced by 14%.
- Damage of all abilities increased by 25%.
- The healing done by all Restoration healing spells has been decreased by 4%.
- Cultivation healing reduced by 16%.
- Mastery: Harmony now increases the healing done by Mark of Shifting.
- Play Dead/Wake Up no longer has a maximum range (was 100 yards).
- Beast Mastery
All damage dealt by abilities and pets increased by 6%.
- Dire Beast now has 2 charges baseline.
- Barbed Shot now has 2 charges baseline.
- Aspect of the Wild now reduces the global cooldown of all damaging spells by 0.2 seconds while active.
- Chimaera Shot's cooldown increased to 15 seconds (was 9 seconds), damage increased by 100%, and missile speed increased by 25%.
damage increased by 20%. Survival Frost
Monk Windwalker Protection Retribution
- Brain Freeze's delay has been modified so that it's no longer possible, with Haste, to land two Ice Lances during a single Winter's Chill.
- Comet Storm's missile radius increased to 6 yards (was 4 yards).
- Cone of Cold damage increased by 170%.
- Flurry's tooltip has been updated to reflect that while Brain Freeze is active, Flurry applies Winter's Chill to the target.
- Flurry missile speed increased by 11%.
- Ice Lance missile speed increased by 30%.
- Thermal Void redesigned: Increases Icy Veins' duration by 10 seconds. Your Ice Lances against frozen targets extend your Icy Veins by an additional 1 second.
- All damage increased by 3.5%.
- Blessing of the Ashbringer now grants 4% strength (was 2000 strength).
- Divine Hammer damage reduced by 25%.
now correctly benefits
cost reduced by 25%.
The Mastery effect for Discipline has been increased by 7%. Power Infusion
reduces mana costs by 25% (was 20%). Power Word: Barrier
mana cost reduced by 37% and radius increased by 23%. Power Word: Radiance
now has 2 charges, an 18-second recharge, and a cast time of 2 seconds (was 2.5 seconds). Power Word: Radiance
now heals 5 targets (was 6), and now applies 6 Atonement
s (was 3) at 60% of normal duration (was 100%). Power Word: Solace
damage has been increased by 14%.
base mana cost increased by 400%, but no longer costs additional mana per Atonement
. Power Word: Shield
cost increase by 15%. Purge the Wicked
periodic damage increased by 4%.
New talent at level 75: Sanctuary
- Mind Blast's absorption effect is increased by 50%.
moved to level 75, replacing Contrition. Shadow Word: Pain
damage increased by 5%. Mind Blast
damage increased by 16%. Mind Blast
now costs 0.5% of base mana (was 1.0%). Twist of Fate
at level 15.
's effects are now included in Penance
. Holy Shadow Rogue
- Pickpocketing: Griftah in the Hall of Shadows has found a lamp, which may lead the sticky-fingered among you to interesting challenges and great profit.
- Griftah now sells a selection of items for Coins of Air to his distinguished clientele.
- Items purchasable with Dingy Iron Coins are now also purchasable with Coins of Air.
Damage of all abilities increased by 10%.
- Agonizing Poison has been removed.
- New talent added, replacing Agonizing Poison: Toxic Blade
Costs 20 Energy, generates 1 Combo Point, 25 second cooldown.
- Stab your enemy with a toxic blade, dealing Nature damage. Your Nature damage abilities against the target are increased by 35% for 9 seconds.
now causes your Bleed effects to bleed out 150% (was 100%) faster. Exsanguinate
now costs 25 Energy. Fan of Knives
damage increased by 40%. Vendetta
now affects Poison Bomb
- Developers' notes: Our overall goals here include smoothing out Energy regeneration and reducing the frequency of both resource drought and Energy capping.
- All damage increased by 8%.
- Adrenaline Rush Energy regeneration increase reduced to 60% (was 100%). Duration increased to 20 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Ambush damage increased by 33%.
- Combat Potency proc rate increased to 30% (was 20%), and Energy per proc reduced to 10 (was 15).
- Curse of the Dreadblades (Artifact trait) now works with Ambush.
- Fortune Strikes redesigned. Now increases Combat Potency's proc rate by 2% per point (was +1 Energy per Combat Potency proc per point).
Developers' notes: The net result of the two Combat Potency and Fortune Strikes changes is that Combat Potency should generate half as much Energy, twice as often.
has returned. Finishing moves reduce the remaining cooldown on Adrenaline Rush
, Between the Eyes
, Grappling Hook
, Killing Spree
, Marked for Death
, Death from Above
by 0.5 seconds per combo point spent. Slice and Dice
now increases attack speed by 125% (was 100%). Roll the Bones
- Developers' notes: The distribution of the number of buffs you get from Roll the Bones has changed. On average, you will get fewer buffs. Our goal is to significantly reduce the desire to frequently recast Roll the Bones when you get 1 buff.
- Broadside now also increases the damage of your combo-point generating abilities by 20%.
- Buried Treasure increases Energy regeneration by 30% (was 25%).
- Grand Melee now increases attack speed by 55% (was 50%).
- True Bearing causes Finishing moves to reduce the cooldown of many abilities by 1.0 seconds (was 2.0 seconds) per combo point.
- Developers' notes:Our overall goals are to remove uncontrolled player teleport from the baseline DPS rotation, to reduce the frequency of teleporting in PvP, to allow players to choose between more frequent or more impactful Shadow Dances, which equates to more frequent CC/utility or damage in PvP, to keep the PvE rotation engaging, and to make Symbols of Death more engaging.
- All damage dealt increased by 20%.
- Backstab base damage increased by 35%.
- Backstab damage bonus from being behind the target reduced to 20% (was 30%).
- Dark Shadow is a new talent at level 90: While Shadow Dance is active, all damage you deal is increased by 30%.
- Deepening Shadows now causes your finishing moves to reduce the remaining cooldown on Shadow Dance by 1.5 seconds (was 3 seconds) per combo point spent.
- Energetic Stabbing (Artifact trait) now has an increased proc chance of 50% (was 25%), now refunds 2 Energy per point (was 5), and now also works with Backstab.
- Enveloping Shadows redesigned. Deepening Shadows reduces the remaining cooldown of Shadow Dance by an additional 1.0 second per combo point spent. Shadow Dance gains 1 additional charge.
- Etched in Shadow (Artifact trait) is now named Weak Point: Increases the critical strike damage of Backstab and Shadowstrike by 5% per point.
- Feeding Frenzy (Artifact trait) now lasts for 30 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Flickering Shadows (Artifact Trait) redesigned: Now reduces the cooldown of Sprint by 10 seconds and Vanish by 30 seconds.
- Gloomblade damage increased by 10%.
- Marked for Death's cooldown reduced to 40 seconds (was 60 seconds) for Subtlety.
- Master of Shadows now gains 25 Energy over 3 seconds when you enter Stealth or Shadow Dance.
Developers' notes: Pooling energy going into a Shadow Dance has long been the way to play Subtlety, and we'd like to bring that back. This design still gives you more energy for a Shadow Dance, but in a way that allows the Rogue to fully utilize pooling gameplay.
now increases your damage dealt to the target by 15%, with damage over time component reduced by 35%.
- Developers' notes: Further pushes Subtlety away from maintaining Nightblade on all secondary targets and instead into focusing their damage into 1 target. Additionally, gives Nightblade a mechanical interaction with the rest of the core rotation that fulfills the “setup” feel of Subtlety.
has been removed. Relentless Strikes
now causes your finishing moves to generate 6 Energy per combo point spent. Second Shuriken
(Artifact trait) damage increased by 200%. Shadow Dance
now has 2 charges (was 3), and is no longer on the global cooldown. Shadow Dance
's base duration increased to 4 seconds (was 3 seconds). Shadow Nova
(Artifact trait) damage increased by 67%. Shadow's Whisper
(Artifact trait) now increases Energy gain by 8 (was 5). Shadowstep
now has 2 charges for Subtlety. Shadowstrike
now hits at melee range (was a 15 yard range) and generates 2 combo points (was 1). Shadowstrike
, when used while Stealthed, now deals 25% increased damage (was 9%) and teleports you up to 25 yards behind your target. This does not happen while in Shadow Dance
or during Subterfuge
. Shuriken Combo
is a new passive talent available at level 70: Shuriken Storm
increases the damage of your next Eviscerate
by 10% for each enemy hit beyond the first. Stacks up to 5 times.
- Developers' notes: This aims to remove maintaining Nightblade on every target from your AOE rotation on 4+ targets. Instead, Subtlety will deal increased damage during AOE by focusing it into one target.
base damage increased by 67%. Sprint
now allows Subtlety Rogues to run over water. This is only possible when running forward. Subterfuge
's duration increase to Shadow Dance
reduced to 1 second (was 2 seconds). Symbols of Death
redesigned. Invoke ancient symbols of power, generating 40 Energy and increasing your damage done by 15% for 10 seconds. The Quiet Knife
(Artifact trait) now increases damage dealt by Backstab
by 5% (was 3%) per point. Shaman
- Earth Elemental has 600% of the Shaman's armor (was 400%) and 150% HP (was 100%).
- Earth Elemental has 6% melee crit reduction.
Earthquake damage increased by 30%, and no longer gains additional ticks with Haste.
- Earth Shock damage increased by 20% in non-PvP situations.
- Storm Elemental's Wind Gust and Call Lightning damage increased by 25%.
- Damage of all abilities increased by 25%.
- Wellspring cost reduced by 43%.
- All Warlock pets and summons now have the same bounds and combat reach, including the glyphed versions of the base pets.
- Soul Harvest duration is now 12 seconds + 4 seconds per target, for a maximum of 36 seconds (was 15 seconds + 2 seconds per target, maximum 35 seconds).
All spells and pets' damage increased by 20%.
- Contagion damage bonus reduced to 15% (was 18%).
- is a new talent replacing Soul Effigy.
Agony, Corruption, Unstable Affliction, Phantom Singularity, Seed of Corruption, and Drain Soul deal up to 50% increased damage to enemies below 35% health.
cooldown reduced to 25 seconds (was 30 seconds), and damage bonus reduced to 15% (was 30%). Malefic Grasp
damage bonus reduced to 25% (was 70%). Phantom Singularity
moved to level 60 (was level 100). Phantom Singularity
cooldown reduced to 40 seconds (was 60 seconds), damage increased by 5%, healing reduced to 20% of damage done (was 30%), and radius reduced to 15 yards (was 25 yards). Now taps targets immediately. Seed of Corruption
damage reduced by 20%. Siphon Life
moved to level 100 (was level 60). Siphon Life
damage increased by 30%, and healing reduced to 60% of damage done (was 100%). Soul Flame
damage reduced by 20%. Wrath of Consumption
(Artifact trait) damage per stack reduced to 1% (was 2%). Writhe in Agony
now allows Agony to stack up to 15 stacks (was 20). Demonology Destruction
- Developers' Notes: Soul Shards are now divided into 10 Soul Shard Fragments for Destruction Warlocks, in order to provide more reliable, granular Soul Shard generation, prevent random overcapping of resources, rein in Soul Shard generation slightly, and reduce the number of Chaos Bolts being cast.
- All damage increased by 21%.
- Cataclysm cooldown reduced to 30 seconds (was 45 seconds), cast time reduced to 2.5 seconds (was 3 seconds), and damage reduced by 25%.
- Channel Demonfire damage increased by 56%, and cooldown increased to 25 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Chaos Bolt's damage increased by 40%, and projectile speed increased by 25%.
- Chaos Bolt cast from the Chaos Bolt rift now deals 60% increased damage.
- Conflagrate now generates 5 Soul Shard Fragments (was 1 full Soul Shard/10 Soul Shard Fragments).
- Conflagrate now generates double resources from hitting a second Havoc target.
- Dimensional Rift (Artifact trait) now generates 3 Soul Shard Fragments
- Eradication's damage bonus increased to 15% (was 12%), and duration increased to 7 seconds (was 6 seconds).
- Fire and Brimstone now causes Incinerate to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment per target.
- Havoc's duration increased to 10 seconds (was 8 seconds), and cooldown increased to 45 seconds (was 20 seconds).
- Immolate's periodic damage has a 50% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage has a 15% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard).
- Immolate's periodic damage critical strikes have a 100% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard Fragment (was: periodic damage critical strikes have a 30% chance to generate 1 Soul Shard).
- Incinerate now generates 2 Soul Shard Fragments, and now generates 3 Soul Shard Fragments on a critical strike.
- Incinerate's mana cost reduced by 16%.
- Rain of Fire's damage increased by 25%.
- Reverse Entropy redesigned slightly: Chaos Bolt and Rain of Fire restore 35% of your maximum mana and deal 10% increased damage.
- Shadowburn now generates 5 Soul Shard Fragments and an additional 5 if the target dies within 5 seconds.
- Soul Conduit now causes every Soul Shard you spend to have a 15% (was 20%) chance to be refunded.
- Soulsnatcher (Artifact trait) now causes Chaos Bolt to have a 3% (was 5%) chance per rank to refund 1 Soul Shard.
- now reduces the cooldown of Havoc by 20 seconds, and no longer increases its duration.
All abilities damage increased by 10%, in addition to any damage changes below.
- Auto-attack rage generation increased by 10%. Critical strike auto-attacks now generate 30% bonus Rage (was 50%).
- The effect of Mastery has been reduced by 20%.
- Anger Management now spends 20 Rage per 1 second of cooldown reduction (was 10 Rage per 1 second), and now also reduces the cooldown of Bladestorm.
- Cleave damage increased by 20%.
- Colossus Smash cooldown reduced to 20 seconds (was 30 seconds), and damage increased by 10%.
- Dauntless cost reduction is now 10% (was 20%).
- now reduces Rage costs during Recklessness by 75% (was 100%).
- Execute damage increased by 25%. If the target does not die, 30% of the Rage spent on Execute is refunded.
- Fervor of Battle is now moved to Level 75.
- Fervor of Battle damage bonus increased to 80% (was 45%).
- Focused Rage is now moved to Level 90.
- Focused Rage now costs 20 Rage (was 15 Rage).
- In For The Kill is now moved to Level 90, passively causes Colossus Smash to grant you 10% Haste for 8 seconds.
- In For The Kill now refunds 40 Rage (was 30 Rage).
- Mortal Strike damage increased by 20%.
- now causes your extra attacks to generate 5 Rage, with a 0.5 second internal cooldown.
- Overpower no longer costs Rage, no longer procs from auto-attacks, and may not proc itself.
- Precise Strikes (Artifact trait) now causes Colossus Smash to increase the critical strike chance of your next Mortal Strike or Execute by 10% per rank.
- Ravager now generates 7 Rage per tick if it damages at least one enemy, for a maximum of 49 Rage over its duration if every tick deals damage.
- Rend cost increased to 30 Rage (was 10 Rage).
- Rend's first hit now deals 150% weapon damage.
- Rend's duration decreased to 8 seconds (was 15 seconds).
- Rend now deals damage every 2 seconds (was 3 seconds).
- Rend's periodic damage has been increased to 2.5x attack power (was 2.4x attack power).
- Initial hit decreased to 150% weapon damage, down from 280%.
- Periodic damage increased to 2.5x AP per tick, up from 2.4x AP.
- Shattered Defenses (Artifact trait) now causes Colossus Smash to increase the damage of your next Mortal Strike or Execute by 60% (was 30%). This effect no longer increases the critical strike chance of Mortal Strike or Execute.
- Slam damage increased by 35%.
- Titanic Might now increases the duration of Colossus Smash by 8 seconds (was 16 seconds), and now also reduces the cooldown of Colossus Smash by 8 seconds.
- Trauma is now moved to Level 45.
- Trauma is now also activated by Execute.
- Void Cleave (Artifact trait) damage increased by 100%.
- Whirlwind damage increased to 90% weapon damage per hit, now costs 30 Rage (was 25 Rage).
- All damage increased by 5%.
- now lasts 15 seconds (was 10 seconds).
- Juggernaut (Artifact trait) now lasts 8 seconds (was 6 seconds). Juggernaut can now be activated when an off-hand hit killed the target.
Dungeons and Raids
- Ignore Pain absorb amount increased by 20%
- Indomitable now increases maximum health by 20% (was 25%) and maximum effect of Ignore Pain by 20% (was 25%).
- Revenge damage reduced by 12%.
- Shield Block can only be extended to a maximum of three times its base duration.
EventsMidsummer Fire FestivalItems
- Mythic Keystone enemy health and damage now increase by 10% per level (was 8% per level).
- Mythic Keystones no longer deplete when used. They now downgrade by 1 level if a dungeon is not completed within the time limit.
- The Mythic Keystone end-of-dungeon reward chest now contains a third item for the group when the dungeon is completed within the time limit.
- In Mythic Keystone dungeons, beating the timer by a very large margin upgrades the Keystone by 2 or 3 levels instead of just 1, but no longer awards additional loot chests.
- Clearing Mythic Keystone levels above 15 will have a chance of dropping additional items (roughly one extra item awarded per 3 difficulty levels beyond 15).
- Added Group Finder activities for Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold.
- Mythic Trial of Valor and Nighthold can now be entered by cross-server groups.
- Legion Raid bosses now have a new Artifact Power item that drops 100% of the time, once per week, on all difficulties except Raid Finder. Bosses in the newest Raid drop more Artifact Power than older Raids.
- On Raid Finder difficulty, bosses no longer drop Artifact Power items. Artifact Power is now rewarded once per week at the completion of each Raid Finder wing.
- Legion Follower equipment that previously granted an Artifact Power item 100% of the time now grants an Artifact Power item of 5x value, 20% of the time.
- Heirlooms can now increase to a maximum level of 110. Visit Estelle Gendry in the Undercity or Krom Stoutarm in Ironforge to purchase upgrades, or collect new upgrades during holidays.
- Heirloom vendors now offer toy items that can be used to teach the flight paths of Kalimdor and Eastern Kingdoms to Azeroth's adventurers.
- Draught of Souls effectiveness has been reduced by 40% for Arms and Fury Warriors.
- Majordomo's Dinner Bell: The secondary stat buff granted by this trinket now only matches your Well Fed buff if you are a Tank specialization. For non-tanks, the secondary stat is always random.
- Whispers in the Dark's casting speed bonus and penalty now scale like a secondary stat.
- Death Knight - Dreadwyrm Battleplate
Frost 4-piece: Howling Blast now generates 6 Runic Power (was 8 Runic Power) while Rime is active.
Demon Hunter - Vestment of Second Sight
- Havoc 4-piece: Now increases your Chaos Strike critical strike chance by 8% (was 10%).
– Eagletalon Battlegear
- Beast Mastery 4-piece: Dire Beast/Barbed Shot nowreduces the cooldown of Bestial Wrath by an additional 4 seconds (was 8 seconds).
- Marksmanship 2-piece: Every 45 Focus you spend reduces the cooldown of by 1 second (was 35 Focus).
- Survival 2-piece: now has 2 times the normal chance to trigger Hunting Companion (was 3 times chance).
- Survival 4-piece: When Mongoose Fury reaches 6 applications, you gain 15% increased damage to all abilities for 10 seconds (was 20%).
– Regalia of Everburning Knowledge
- Fire 4-piece: Hot Streak has a 10% chance to also grant you 15% Haste for 10 seconds (was 20% Haste).
- Frost 2-piece: Frost Bolt has an 5% increased chance to trigger Brain Freeze (was 10%).
Monk – Vestments of Enveloped Dissonace
- Mistweaver 2-piece: has a 1% increased chance to increase the healing of your next Vivify (was 2%).
– Battleplate of the Highlord
- Protection 4-piece: Shield of the Righteous has a 25% chance to reset the cooldown on (was 35%).
- Retribution 2-piece: Your Holy Power spending attacks deal 7% more damage (was 10%).
– Vestments of the Purifier
- Shadow 4-piece: For 2.5 seconds after activating Voidform, the cooldown on Void Bolt is reduced by 100% (was 4 seconds).
– Doomblade Battlegear
- Assassination 2-piece: Mutilate also causes the target to Bleed for 20% additional damage over 8 seconds (was 30%).
- 4-piece: Envenom deals 7% additional damage per Bleed you have on the target (was 10%).
– Regalia of Shackled Elements
- Enhancement 2-piece: Stromstrike damage increased 10%.
- Enhancement 4-piece: Lava Lash has an additional 10% chance to trigger Stormbringer.
- Elemental 4-piece: increases damage and healing by an additional 7% (was 10%).
– Legacy of Azj'Aqir
- Affliction 4-piece: Agony has 1.1 times the normal chance to generate a Soul Shard (was 1.15 times chance).
- Demonology 4-piece: Dreadstalkers last 2.5 seconds longer (was 4 seconds).
- Destruction 4-piece: Conflagrate gains an additional charge and has 2 seconds reduced cooldown (was 3 seconds).
– Warplate of the Obsidian Aspect
- Arms 4-piece: Increases the duration of Recklessness by 1 second (was 2 seconds).
- Fury 4-piece: Increases the duration of your Enrage by 1 second (was 1.5 seconds).
- Protection 2-piece: You gain 10% (was 20%) increased chance to critically block while Shield Block is active.
Hunter Priest Rogue Warlock
- Aman'Thul's Wisdom now increases Rejuvination's duration for a maximum of 9 seconds (was 15 seconds).
Destruction Warrior Legion Companion App
Player versus PlayerDemon Hunter
- Fixed a bug causing the display of inaccurate mission durations.
- Fixed a bug that caused the display of inaccurate mission costs.
- Fixed a bug causing one champion to appear to counter multiple mission effects in error.
Vengeance Death KnightDruid
Metamorphosis no longer stuns players.
- Metamorphosis reduces the movement speed of players by 70% for 3 seconds.
- Solitude now properly increases attack speed (was haste).
- Solitude now increases Fury and Pain generation (was an increase to damage dealt).
no longer reduces the cast time of
no longer casts the initial heal of Regrowth on the target. Revitalize
has been redesigned: Rejuvenation
)) grant the target 2 stacks of Revitalize
will heal the target for 2x spell power and increase the duration of Rejuvenation
) by 3 seconds (whichever has the lowest remaining duration).Hunter
- Beast Mastery
Beast Mastery PvP template agility has been reduced by 5%.
- Separation Anxiety has been redesigned:
Separation Anxiety increases your pet's (and Hati's) movement speed by up to 50%, and damage taken reduced by 25%. Effect only occurs when your pet is 20 or more yards away from you, and scales up to your pet at 50 yards away.
The Beast Within's Bestial Wrath cooldown reduction has been reduced to 10 seconds (was 15 seconds). Wild Protector
reduces damage done to allies by 10% (was 15%). Go for the Throat
has been removed. Dire Beast
replaces Go for the Throat
. Dire Beast
replaces Dire Beast
Marksmanship Mage Frost
- If your pet is within 10 yards of your Interlope target, the next hostile spell will be redirected to your pet. Once this occurs, your pet will redirect the next 3 seconds of hostile spells.
- Interlope's cooldown begins when the aura is consumes.
- Burst of Cold damage bonus to Cone of Cold reduced to 400% (was 800%).
Aura of Reckoning has been redesigned.
- Allies with your Greater Blessings taking damage grants you a stack of Reckoning.
- Consume 50 stacks of Reckoning to throw a hammer and gain Avenging Wrath / Crusade for 6/12 seconds.
- Lawbringer has been redesigned, and no longer increases the duration of Judgment.
- Lawbringer is now applied to all initial targets hit by Judgment. This does not work with spreading effects such as Judge Unworthy.
- Lawbringer now applies a 30 second debuff to the target(s), which causes them to take 5% of their health in Holy damage when Judgment is cast.
- Seraphim's Blessing now causes your next Flash of Light to be instant cast. Cooldown reduced to 15 seconds (was 60 seconds).
- Spiritual Recovery now additionally increases the minimum and maximum speed of Ghost Wolf by an additional 10%.
Enhancement Restoration Warlock
Frost Shock's PvP duration now scales correctly with Maelstrom: 4-8 seconds based on Maelstrom consumed (was 8-8 seconds based on Maelstrom consumed).
- Fire and Ice has been redesigned:
Your Flame Shock and Frost Shock no longer consume up to an additional 20 Maelstrom. The duration of your Frost Shock and is increased by 100%, and the damage of your Frost Shock is increased by 100%.
Amplified Afflictions has been removed. Gateway Mastery
(new talent) replaces Amplified Afflictions:
- Increases the range of Demonic Gateway by 20 yards.
- Decreases the cast time by 30%.
- Players can use your gateway 30 seconds more often.
- Obliterum-modified items can now be increased to a maximum item level of 885 (was 875).
- Added Nomi Snacks, a new item that can be used to complete the next 5 Nomi recipe researches instantly. Nomi Snacks can be obtained from any Nomi research, and it is tradeable.
- Significantly increased the proc chance to start each of the rank 3 questlines.
- Significantly increased the drop/proc chance to start each of the rank 3 questlines.
- Significantly increased the drop chance to start each of the rank 3 questlines.
- Death Knight Runes are now sorted from left to right based on their cooldown status, to make it easier to differentiate between available runes and those on cooldown. Each specialization now has a different rune color.
- The Warlock soul shard UI has new art.
- Unobtainable battle pets are now hidden from the list unless collected.
- A death counter has been added to the Mythic Keystone tracker.
- Dispellable debuffs have been added to friendly nameplates.
- Arsenal: Armaments of the Silver Hand now includes the Silver variant of the 1-Hand mace. This will be added retroactively to characters who have purchased the armament.
- Pandaria Challenge Dungeon sets have been added to Appearances for players who have completed them.
- The Appearance Collection now includes Holiday cosmetic items, which can be transmogged during the holiday.
- Favoriting an appearance in your Appearance Collection will now soulbind the item granting you the appearance.
- Mythic Keystone level searches will now display flexible results. For example, searching for “+5” will also display results for “+4” and “+6”.
- Groups under the Questing category will be delisted when it reaches a full party.