- Rocketspark and Borka – Railmaster Pauli Rocketspark, chief foreman of the Grimrail Depot, has been enlisted by Garrosh Hellscream to build the technology required for the Iron Horde's infrastructure. Given the dim-witted assistant Borka to do the heavy lifting, Rocketspark set about building the Grimrail.
- Nitrogg Thundertower – With a zeal for flame and explosives, Nitrogg was a natural fit in the mechanized and weaponized army that Garrosh's plans brought to Draenor, and he has risen quickly through the Iron Horde. He oversees the artillery on the Grimrail, and is eager to break through the defenses around Shattrath and conquer the enemies of the Iron Horde within.
- Skylord Tovra – Before the rise of the Iron Horde, Tovra had never ventured beyond the frigid tundra of Frostfire, where she led groups of Thunderlord trackers to snare and capture the fiercest rylaks on Draenor. Her mastery of rylaks has made Tovra an invaluable asset, and she now commands the aerial forces of the Iron Horde.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.