|Stained Silken Robe (1)|
|Hatecoil Wristwraps (1)|
DescriptionWhen I worked at the tailoring guild in Suramar, I would usually work off of a pattern. Something that inspired me.
Unfortunately, I've run into streak of bad luck, and I'm ashamed to say that I no longer have my patterns.
The naga sorceresses in the lagoon to the west, however, have expertly-sewn wristwraps. And the nightfallen to the north wear robes that we can use... if you can pry one from their greedy clutches.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.