If you do not know a pattern, you can learn it from tailoring trainers in major cities.
|Craft Brown Linen Robe near Leyweaver Mithrogane|
|Craft White Woolen Dress near Leyweaver Mithrogane|
|Craft Simple Black Dress near Leyweaver Mithrogane|
|Craft Frostwoven Robe near Leyweaver Mithrogane|
|Craft Spiritmend Robe near Leyweaver Mithrogane|
DescriptionI am, and always will be, a student of robemaking and dressmaking. You can keep your gloves, belts, and cloaks. Nothing beats a good robe.
I'll share my pattern for an imbued silkweave robe with you if you can teach me some of the robe and dress patterns you've learned along your tailoring journey.
Now, as promised, I shall show you what I know.
RewardsYou will learn:
|Imbued Silkweave Robe|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.