This Should Be Simple... Right?
|Tanithria's Red Dye|
|Tanithria's Purple Dye|
|Tanithria's Silkweave (20)|
|Craft a Silkweave Robe at Tanithria's Finishing Table|
DescriptionI have plenty of silk patterns that we can put this cloth to work on.
Help me to prepare the materials, <name>. We're going to put this cloth to good use and make you a new robe.
Still, there ARE patterns we know that don't require stitching. Shoulderpads are easy, and belts should be a cinch.
RewardsYou will learn:
|Introduction to Silkweaving|
|Handcrafted Silkweave Robe||Torn, Ragged Mess|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.