Better Late Than Dead
|Sea Turtle Mounted|
It is good to see that you survived your battle in one piece.
While Erunak tries to scry a place of safety for us all, I shall assist you in securing a less strenuous means of transport.
I have prepared this baitstick to use near a sea turtle. It is crude, but it should serve to bring one under your control.
Once you've become comfortable with the animal, simply guide it back here to me.
Well, all things considered, it is good to see that you made it back unharmed.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with The Earthen Ring
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.