|Crumpled Treasure Map|
DescriptionYou are pleasantly surprised to find that after being mangled and masticated by a sea crab, this map is still quite legible.
It clearly indicates that a footlocker was buried in the Kelp'thar Forest behind a gigantic mollusk.
A well-drawn sketch on the back of the map shows that the owner, along with his key, was eaten by an overgrown crustacean named Kliklak.
RewardsYou will receive: 15 60
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 12,320 experience
- In-game screenshots are preferred over model-viewer-generated ones.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Be sure to read the tips & tricks if you haven't before.
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.