The Vile Hold
|Altar of Sacrifice explored|
|Blood Forge explored|
|Icy Lookout explored|
DescriptionWe need to know what we're up against.
Use the eye of dominion to assume control of a lithe stalker and scout out the area. There are a few spots in particular I saw when flying in that I want you to get a closer look at: the overlook in the northeast, the work area in the southeast, the large forge near the center, and the ritual area in the southwest.
The stalker can leap far and won't be hurt by large falls - use that to your advantage to get up and down from those ramparts.
He certainly is sparing nothing in his attempt to replace Acherus. A pure saronite citadel would be hard to destroy indeed. There's no need to destroy it though... we can halt production and put down these death knight leaders here and now, before they become a real threat.
Most importantly, we need to disrupt them enough to get those death knights away from from the leaders so that we can make our strike.
|Lithe Stalker's Cord||Cunning Leather Tunic|
|Enchanted Bracelets of the Scout||Legplates of Dominion|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with Knights of the Ebon Blade
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.