|Blue Sample Collected|
|Green Sample Collected|
|Dark Sample Collected|
|Partitioned Flask (Provided)|
DescriptionI smell their cauldrons from here, but that's not plague they're cooking.
Pledges to the cult are forced to drink a concoction that steals their will and enslaves them forever to the Lich King.
Some say the potion contains the twisted soul of a being who was tormented before being mercilessly slaughtered, but I've never been able to reproduce it...
Fill this flask with a sample from each of the three cauldrons in the northwest region of the gate and bring it to Chief Engineer Boltwrench.
What we have here is a simple failure to conglomerate...
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.