|Overthane Balargarde slain (1)|
|Suggested players: 5 (1)|
DescriptionThe time has come, <name>. You and your friends must challenge the lord of Balargarde Fortress, the master of Jotunheim, Overthane Balargarde.
Atop the fortress, which is on the southwestern edge of Jotunheim, you will find a horn. Blow into it. Allow your challenge to resound throughout the steadfast.
Balargarde will have no choice but to face you. And I... excuse me, Vardmadra will be there to adjudicate the challenge.
<The banshee-possessed vrykul lets out a bellowing cackle.>
If only I could be there when the Lich King is finally taken down.
Don't fool yourself though, Jotunheim is far from 'dealt' with. I will remain in possession of this witch until such time as the vrykul are no longer a threat.
Look around, there are many items of value in this cave. Take your pick.
|Vengance Shiv||Quickblade of Cold Return|
|The Witching Grimoire||Bonecaster's Endgame|
|Bulwark of Redemption|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 500 reputation with Knights of the Ebon Blade
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.