Using the solution will require an Abandoned Helm, Abandoned Armor, and Pile of Bones, all found at the Broken Front.
|Field Tests Conducted (3)|
DescriptionI get it, I get it. Cappy's too busy to see this for himself. His loss!
See, I've managed to 'acquire' a certain shipment of solution from the enemy. And as much as I hate tinkerin' with inferior goblin technology, I'm inclined to make an exception here.
Take this sample. I'll need you to run a few field tests, just to prove its usefulness, while I try to do a little reverse engineering to duplicate the creation process.
Go to the front and gather the materials to make a decoy, then use the oil.
I've managed to reproduce the solution - hardly an accomplishment, of course.
Doubt I'll live to see the day those neanderthal goblins cook up somethin' a gnome can't recreate in his sleep!
|Smuggler's Bracers||Glacier-Walker's Mukluks|
|Skycaptain's Belt||Plated Bracelet of the Skies|
|Abandoned Armor||Abandoned Helm|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.