Koltira and the Language of Death
|Flesh-Bound Tome (Provided)|
DescriptionThere is one who recently joined our cause that might be able to decipher this tome. An unbound death knight known as Koltira Deathweaver has temporarily taken residence here at Agmar's Hammer. As he was once a death knight of Arthas and member of the Scourge, he might be able to translate the language of the dead.
Take the flesh-bound tome to Koltira and ask him to translate the pages.
However... perhaps we could work something out that would benefit the both of us.
<Koltira unsheathes his weapon.>
This is my runeblade, Byfrost. Byfrost thirsts for the blood of the Lich King and his minions, but first I must etch upon it runes of power: symbols of frost, blood, and unholy. Bring me suitable sources of power and I will translate your tome.
RewardsYou will receive:
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 10 reputation with Warsong Offensive
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.