Once the rod has been used on them, kill each to exact a denouncement of the Scarlet Onslaught as their final words.
|Commander Jordan's denouncement & death|
|Lead Cannoneer Zierhut's denouncement & death|
|Blacksmith Goodman's denouncement & death|
|Stable Master Mercer's denouncement & death|
|Rod of Compulsion|
DescriptionIt's time for us to utterly demoralize the Onslaught forces!
I want you to take the rod and use it on four of their leaders: Commander Jordan upstairs at the barracks, Lead Cannoneer Zierhut down the southeast ramp overlooking the beach, Blacksmith Goodman at the smithy, and Stable Master Mercer at the stables.
Place them under the rod's compulsion, concentrate on making them denounce the Onslaught, and then kill them!
You're now my favorite <class>, <name>. If you have a mind to, I'd like you to think about joining up as an officer in the Hand of Vengeance.
We can start you out as a deathguard, and in a few decades I think you have what it takes to make junior executor!
No? Well don't be too hasty... take your time and mull it over.
|Robe of Calcified Tears||Torturer's Fleshwoven Leggings|
|Paingiver Wristguards||Sabatons of the Enforcer|
|Rod of Compulsion|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 350 reputation with The Hand of Vengeance
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.