Of Keys and Cages
|Gjalerbron Prisoner Freed (10)|
DescriptionFrom the little we know, the vrykul are conducting unnatural rites in an 'awakening' ritual to the west in Gjalerbron.
They're using living sacrifices to fuel their rituals.
<name>, you must stop this. It matters not who or what is in those cages, they must be freed. I would guess that the vrykul hold the keys.
The last thing we need is more of those strange vrykul threatening us, or worse, them wakening something even more evil....
Please, take this as a gift for what you have done. I shall see to the health of those you freed.
RewardsYou will receive:
|Gjalerbron Cage Key|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 250 reputation with The Taunka
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.