- Flame Leviathan yells: *ALERT* Static defense system failure. Orbital countermeasures disabled.
- Flame Leviathan yells: Freya's Ward online. Acquiring target.
- Flame Leviathan yells: Hodir's Fury online. Acquiring target.
- Flame Leviathan yells: Hostile entities detected. Threat assessment protocol active. Primary target engaged. Time minus 30 seconds to re-evaluation.
- Flame Leviathan yells: Mimiron's Inferno online. Acquiring target.
- Flame Leviathan yells: Orbital countermeasures enabled.
- Flame Leviathan yells: Thorim's Hammer online. Acquiring target.
- Flame Leviathan yells: Threat assessment routine modified. Current target threat level: 0. Acquiring new target.
- Flame Leviathan yells: Total systems failure. Defense protocols breached. Leviathan unit shutting down.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – The Flame Leviathan will target and pursue after random Siege Vehicles and quickly destroy any vehicle that it catches! Use the Vehicles supplied by the Explorer's League to avoid and ensare the Flame Leviathan.
- Chopper –
All Siege Vehicles should flee when Pursued by the Flame Leviathan.
Use the Chopper to place [Tar] onto the battlefield.
- Salvaged Siege Engine
- Ram – Rams any enemies in front of the demolisher, dealing 119 Damage and knocking them back. Also deals 3000 siege damage to buildings.
- Electroshock – Shocks all targets within a 25 yard cone in front of the caster. It also interrupts spellcasting and prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4 sec.
- Steam Rush – Put the steam engine into overdrive for a short duration, rushing forward, dealing siege damage and knocking back enemies.
- Salvaged Demolisher
- Hurl Boulder – Hurls a massive boulder into the distance, dealing 143 damage to enemies within 8 yards of the explosion.
- Hurl Pyrite Barrel – Hurls an orb of blue pyrite into the distance, dealing damage, but consumes ammo.
- Ram – Rams any enemies in front of the demolisher, dealing 95 Damage and knocking them back. Also deals 2400 siege damage to buildings.
- Throw Passenger – Launch a passenger into the distance.
"We used to use Goblins for these sorts of things."
- Demolisher Mechanic Seat
- Mortar – Fires a miniature explosive blast, dealing Fire damage to all enemies in the target area.
- Anti-Air Rocket – Fires an explosive missile that explodes on contact with air targets.
- Grab Crate – Use your hook and chain to grab the targeted crate.
- Increased Speed – Injects liquid pyrite into the engines, increasing movement speed by 100%. Lasts 20 sec.
- Load into Catapult – Load yourself into the catapult arm, using yourself as ammunition.
- Salvaged Chopper
- Sonic Horn – Sends a wave of force in front of the motorcycle, causing 33 damage to all enemy targets within 35 yards in a frontal cone.
- Tar – Drops a pool of tar for 45 sec that slows the movement speed of enemies within 10 yards. Tar can be ignited. Lasts for 45 sec.
- Speed Boost – Fires the fuel injectors on the bike, increasing its speed by 100% for 5 sec.
- Grab Pyrite – Use your hook and chain to grab the targeted crate.
- First Aid Kit – Heals your passenger fully over 4 sec.
- Flame Leviathan
- Missile Barrage – Fires a salvo of missiles into the air. These select a random nearby enemy target and slam into them, dealing 19 damage.
- Flame Vents – Inflicts 15 Fire damage to enemies around the caster.
- Battering Ram – Rams the target, dealing damage and knocking it forward.
- Gathering Speed – Increases movement speed
- Pursued – Causes the machine to re-evaluate his primary target.
Talking to Lore Keeper of Norgannon at the Expedition Camp will activate the Keeper's Towers. Any Tower that remains active when Flame Leviathan is engaged will enable additional abilities.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.