- Hodir yells: I... I am released from his grasp... at last.
- Hodir yells: You will suffer for this trespass!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Break out allies trapped in [Flash Freeze]. Once freed they will provide assistance in various ways.
- Biting Cold – Deals increasing periodic damage to stationary enemies. Movement diminishes this effect.
- Freeze – Inflicts Frost damage to nearby enemies, immobilizing them for up to 10 sec.
- Flash Freeze – Encases all enemies not standing on a Snow Drift in a block of ice. Enemies that are already frozen will be killed.
- Frozen Blows – Physical damage reduced by 70%, but attacks deal 148 additional Frost damage. In addition, all enemies suffer 19 Frost damage every 2 sec. Lasts 20 sec.
Allied Adventurers begin the fight encased in [Flash Freeze]. Once freed they will grant their aid until Frozen again.
- Fireball – Hurls a fiery ball that causes 20 Fire damage and an additional 9 Fire damage over 6 sec.
- Conjure Toasty Fire – Conjures a Toasty Fire nearby that warms friendly units. Toasty fire can be extinguished by falling ice or Flash Freeze.
- Singed – Standing near a Toasty Fire applies Singed which Singes the enemy, inflicting 14 Fire damage and increasing damage taken from magical spells and effects by 2% for 25 sec. Stacks up to 30 times.
- Melt Ice – Attempts to melt a nearby Flash Freeze, inflicting Fire damage equal to 100% of its total health over 10 sec.
Defeat Hodir quickly to preven thim from destroying the Rare Cache of Winter.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.