- Freya yells: Children, assist me!
- Freya yells: Elders grant me your strength!
- Freya yells: Eonar, your servant requires aid!
- Freya yells: His hold on me dissipates. I can see clearly once more. Thank you, heroes.
- Freya yells: The Conservatory must be protected!
- Freya yells: The swarm of the elements shall overtake you!
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – During Stage One stacks of [Attuned to Nature] must be removed by defeating the Allies of Nature. Once the Allies of Nature are defeated Stage Two will begin.
- Damage Dealers –
Spread out to avoid damage from [Detonate] while the Detonating Lashers are present.
Interrupt [Lightning Lash] cast by the Storm Lasher.
Be near a Healthy Spore to prevent being Silenced or Pacified by the Ancient Conservator's [Conservator's Grip].
Destroy the Lifebinder's Gift before Freya is able to cast [Lifebinding Heal].
- Attuned to Nature – Increases healing received by 10%. Defeating Allies of Nature will remove stacks of Attuned to Nature.
- Touch of Eonar – The pressence of the Lifebinder heals Freya for 29 health every 1 sec.
- Sunbeam – Inflicts 26 Nature damage to enemies within 8 yards of the target.
- Summon Allies of Nature – Summons allies of Freya to assist in the battle to protect Ulduar.
Stage Two: Nature's Wrath
Once [Attuned to Nature] has been removed Stage Two begins.
While the Elders in The Conservatory of Life are alive they will grant Freya additional abilities.
- Elder Ironbranch Alive
- Iron Roots – The grip of the Iron Roots inflicts 14 Nature damage every 2 sec and roots the target until freed. If the Iron Roots surrounding the targets are killed, the target will be released.
- Ironbranch's Essence – The essence of Elder Ironbranch increases Physical damage dealt by Allies of Nature by 25%.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.