- Runemaster Molgeim yells: Nothing short of total decimation will suffice.
- Runemaster Molgeim yells: The legacy of storms shall not be undone.
- Runemaster Molgeim yells: What have you gained from my defeat? You are no less doomed, mortals.
Tooltips and dungeon journal reflect ability values for one encounter version. Please refer to "Effect" section on spell pages to see values for all raid sizes and difficulties.
- Overview – Defeating a member of the Assembly of Iron will heal the remaining two to full health and grant them [Supercharge], which increases damage and grants access to additional abilities.
- Tanks –
[Fusion Punch] inflicts heavy Nature damage.
- Stormcaller Brundir
- Chain Lightning – Strikes an enemy with a lightning bolt that arcs to another nearby enemy. The spell affects up to 5 targets, causing Nature damage to each.
- Overload – Focuses all the caster's energy into a single ball of lightning. This ball grows for 6 sec until it finally explodes, dealing 95 Nature damage to all enemies within 20 yards and knocking them down.
- Runemaster Molgeim
- Shield of Runes – Covers the caster in magic runes, absorbing up to 95 damage. If 95 damage is absorbed, this damage in converted into a powerful burst of energy, increasing the caster's damage by 50% for 15 sec.
- Rune of Power – Summons a Rune of Power under a random friendly target. This rune increases damage by 50% of all friendly and enemy targets within 5 yards.
- High Voltage – Inflicts 7 Nature damage every 3 sec to all enemies.
- Fusion Punch – An attack infused with energy that inflicts 95 Nature damage and an additional 71 Nature damage per second.
- Overwhelming Power – The target becomes overwhelmed with power increasing damage done by 200% and causes a Meltdown after 35 sec.
Only available with 2 stacks of [Supercharge].
Defeating one of the Assembly of Iron buffs the remaining members with [Supercharge]. Steelbreaker is the most difficult member of the Iron Assembly if he is the last member of the Assembly standing.
- Supercharge – Unleashes one last burst of energy as the caster dies, increasing all allies damage by 25% and granting them an additional ability.
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.