Steady as a Rock?
|Thor Modan Stability Profile|
DescriptionOrlond's notes indicate that he brought a piece of equipment called a portable seismograph with him, but the device is nowhere to be seen.
The survey log shows that Orlond completed all his readings in the Thor Modan tunnel, save one labeled the 'east end of the exposed tunnel.'
The last entry in the log indicates Orlond tried to take refuge in the water and was attacked by subterranean threshers. They might've taken his equipment.You'll need to recover it before you can take the last reading.
This isn't good at all. Even if we could excavate the tunnels behind the blockage, there's no guarantee they wouldn't collapse again. It looks like some of these areas haven't been used in generations. We'll have to give Captain Gryan the bad news.
|Dusty Miner's Leggings||Ectoplasm Stained Wristguards|
|Ghostridden Waistguard||Shocksteel Shoulderguards|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.