It Was The Orcs, Honest!
|Warsong Banner Planted in Magmothregar|
|Warsong Orc Disguise|
DescriptionWith all of those outfits you, er, recovered, I fashioned a Warsong orc disguise. I had the genius idea of combining it with some old stuff that I had left hanging around from last Hallows' End, so it should be foolproof!
Here, in this sack is the disguise and the banner you recovered. Head down into the bowels of Magmoth and slay the magnataur chieftain, Magmothregar.
If you're going to convince them to turn their attention on the Warsong orcs, you'll need to plant the banner while disguised.
Alright, now those pesky magnataur and their snobold flunkies should turn their attentions on the Horde.
How can I ever repay you, <name>?
|Shivering Healer's Cloak||Jagged Icefist|
GainsUpon completion of this quest you will gain:
- 350 reputation with Valiance Expedition
- Screenshots containing UI elements are generally declined on sight, the same goes for screenshots from the modelviewer or character selection screen.
- The higher the quality the better!
- Please review our Screenshot Guidelines before submitting!
The Wowhead Client is a little application we use to keep our database up to date, and to provide you with some nifty extra functionality on the website!
It serves 2 main purposes:
- It maintains a WoW addon called the Wowhead Looter, which collects data as you play the game!
- It uploads the collected data to Wowhead in order to keep the database up-to-date!
You can also use it to keep track of your completed quests, recipes, mounts, companion pets, and titles!
So, what are you waiting for? Download the client and get started.